Brugger Posture And Exercise
• Sit upright on your sittin’ bones at the edge of your chair.
• Find neutral lumbar spine by arching your low back as far as you can, then come back out of the arch a little to where you just feel comfortable.
• Find neutral spine of your neck by drawing your chin back as far as you can. Then come back out of it a little to where you just feel comfortable.
• Now, open your fingers wide and turn your arms out until you feel your muscles activate between your shoulder blades.
• Now, hold this posture while you take a breath in, and blow out. You may notice that you are breathing from your abdomen. Repeat twice.