- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
I had pain in my back and neck since 1998...
By: Roy B.
My Chiropractic Testimony
1. What was your particular condition? When did it begin? How long have you had it? What
caused it? What did it feel like when it was at its worst?
I had pain in my back and neck since 1998
2.What have you tried in the past to get rid of your condition & what were the results? (Over the
counter or prescription medications, therapies, exercise, surgery, physicians, etc.)
6 Lortab daily and massage therapy
3. Describe how this condition/s might have affected you, your work, your family and social life,
and/or your hobbies/exercises. Could not work and on disability
4.Who referred you gr how did you fmd out about our office?
My Massage Therapist – Melissa L.
5.What results have you had? How has chiropractic changed or improved your life?
Do not take pain meds and now working part time
6. Describe your impression of chiropractic, Dr. Alicia, and our team. Please include any candid comments regarding Dr. Alicia, our team, your results, and what you would like to tell others.
Dr Alicia helped me tremendously
7. I hereby give my permission to Dr. Alicia to use my testimony to promote the expansion of
chiropractic. It is my understanding that my testimonial will be used to encourage others, with
health problems, to choose chiropractic care.
Thank you for helping to change the lives of others in our community.
Sign up now for a free phone consultation!